Terms & Conditions
1. The promoter is: ICS Accounting (Company Reg. No. 4380099) whose registered office is at 2 Mannin Way, Lancaster Business Park, Caton Road, Lancaster, LA1 3SU.
2. The incentive is open to all permanent residents of the United Kingdom, aged 18 or over, with exception to employees of the promoter and close relatives and anyone connected with both the organisation or anyone judging the validity of entry.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary for this incentive.
4. This incentive is valid for new customers only. This includes and is limited to new Ltd Accountancy customers of ICS Accounting only.
5. By signing up to receive this incentive, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions and his/her eligibility to receive the incentive.
6. The closing date for the incentive will be midnight (GMT) on Sunday December 31st 2017. No further entries will be permitted or considered after this date.
7. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will not be considered and will be disqualified.
8. Re-entries will not be considered. A re-entry can be considered the cancellation of the service to sign up again within the date stated in the Terms & Conditions.
9. The rules of the incentive and how to enter are as follows:
· Upon signing up to Ltd Accountancy, entrants that sign up for the first time will receive one incentive of their choosing from the following list:
(b) Coffee Machine
(c) Games Console
(d) Smart Watch
(f) Dyson Vacuum
(h) Weekend Away for Two
(i) DLSR Camera
(j) Football Tickets
· Entrants are responsible for quoting the preferred incentive on the phone upon signing up.
· The value of the incentive prize will be of £300 from this list, unless otherwise stated by the promoter.
10. The promoter reserves the right to amend or cancel this incentive and these Terms & Conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God, or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any event outside of ICS Accounting’s control. Any changes to this incentive will be notified to entrants as soon as possible.
11. The promoter is not responsible for any inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this incentive.
12. The incentive is as stated in these Terms & Conditions, unless otherwise stated the promoter. No cash or alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. The promoter reserves the right to make a change or substitute one or more prizes with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. The promoter’s decision in respect to all matters to do with this incentive will be final. No correspondence will be entered into.
14. Entrants must have an active, working, and valid email address and be able to provide proof of age and postal address. Failure to do so will result in disqualification or an appropriate response at the promoter’s discretion.
15. This incentive and these Terms & Conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. This incentive is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with any third party or affiliates connected to the prize incentives.
18. The promoter has the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these Terms & Conditions, and any such changes will be effective immediately upon posting to this web page.
19. The promoter also reserves the right to cancel this incentive at any time, should circumstances arise outside of the promoter’s control.
20. This incentive cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer.