Key Information Documents (KID)
Key Information Documents (KIDS) were introduced in April 2020, as part of ‘The Good Work Plan’, to comply with 13A of the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003 (the ‘Conduct Regulations’). Their aim is to provide agency workers with complete transparency regarding the Recruitment/Umbrella relationship, assignments, payments and deductions.
• A new regulation effect from 6 April 2020
• A requirement for all new Agency Workers to be provided with a KID before agreeing to terms with an employment business
• These are designed to promote transparency, especially around details of pay based on an assignment
• There are specific requirements, formats and frequency to be followed
• It is the employment businesses responsibility to ensure these are issued
Who will need a KID?
• Any new agency worker
• A new KID if any details changed i.e. other deductions, contributions, repayments etc
How ICS Accounting can help?
• We already have KID templates in place and can provide them upon request
• Our KIDs include all deductions, the employment status of the worker
and ICS Umbrella’s contact details
• ICS Accounting are FCSA Accredited Members, ensuring you receive a high level of service and compliance