If you work in the construction industry and are self-employed, then the CIS arrangement may be the best route for you. We’ve helped thousands of contractors working in dozens of industry sectors, including construction and engineering. With our company ethos of Trust, Care and Compliance you can rest assured that you are in safe hands.
What is CIS?
We introduced our CIS arrangement to help contractors that wish to provide services under the construction sector, or that are already working within CIS.
By engaging with us as a CIS sub-contractor, you can benefit from typical tax rates of 20% (subject to individual circumstances) without the burden of endless paperwork.
There are specific rules that HMRC expect you to follow. ICS work alongside you to ensure that you are abiding by these rules and are here to assist with any questions that you may have.
For more information, why not take a look at our useful CIS Guide?
If you’re a recruitment agency, please click here to download our agency guide.
How do I sign up?
If you are not already registered for self-employment with HMRC, you will need to do so.
Once you have your UTR (Unique Tax Reference) call HMRC to register for CIS.
Done all of this? Call us free on 0800 195 3750 where we can complete your joining form over the phone.
BENEFITS OF BEING CIS WITH ICS
• Increased take-home net pay (than other traditional PAYE methods)
• Same day payments, making sure you get paid on time – every time
• Dedicated account manager available every working day
• Contracting administration and invoicing undertaken by our highly experienced team
• Competitive margin of just £15 per week – including your insurances!
• Self-Assessment Tax Return completed for just £100 +VAT!
• Access to a fully qualified in-house accountant
• Clear, honest and jargon-free advice whenever you need it