Refer A Friend Terms and Conditions:
Terms and Conditions for the 'Refer a Friend' (RAF) scheme run by Independent Contractor Services Limited trading as ICS Accounting.
- This refer a friend offer is open to all UK residents except for employees of ICS Accounting, employees of third parties who have contractual agreements in place with ICS Accounting, or individuals who have contractual agreements in place with ICS Accounting.
- The referring party must provide the following information: Their name and email address, and their friend's name, contact number and email address. If the details cannot be substantiated (i.e. the person cannot be reached) then ICS Accounting cannot be held accountable.
- Referring party must have and confirm permission from their friend(s) to provide their contact details (email and phone) to us. Where permission has not been obtained from the friend, ICS Accounting does not accept responsibility for the actions of the referring party and any referrals made in error.
- The friend referred must take out a Personal Service Company or Umbrella solution with ICS Accounting within 30 days of the initial referral for the offer to be valid. After this period we cannot guarantee a reward as the customer may be referred again to ICS Accounting by another party.
- Referral must be made and received by ICS Accounting prior to the referred party purchasing an accounting solution and the referral must be reported/referenced to ICS Accounting during or before the policy purchase.
- Rewards will be dispatched/actioned at the following points of refered party purchases.
- PSC / LTD service: first month free at the point of referral sign up + £50 Amazon voucher, second month free after referral first DD has been taken, third month free after three months referral payments taken.
- Umbrella: £50 voucher dispatched after four weeks/first monthly payment made to refered party
- Each voucher issued will include a 6 month validity period. After which time, any voucher will be unable to be redeemed. ICS Accounting shall not be responsible for any voucher(s) which fall outside of this period and will not accept responsibility for replacing expired vouchers.
- This offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion.
- This offer is valid for the introduction of new customers only and you may not refer a friend who is an existing client of ICS Accounting.
- No party may, under any circumstances, refer themselves.
- ICS Accounting reserves the right to provide substitute rewards of similar value should the specified or chosen reward become unavailable for reasons beyond their control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered.
- In the event of fraud, abuse, and/or an error affecting the proper operation of this offer ICS Accounting reserves the right to end or suspend the offer or amend these terms and conditions.
- If any provision of these terms and conditions is held invalid by any law, rule, order or regulation of any government, or by the final determination of any court of competent jurisdiction, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
- This promotion is governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
- This offer may be changed or updated without notice.