Pension Auto Enrolment for Employees
ICS are fully prepared for auto-enrolment. We’ve analysed and evaluated all our data, and taken the time to understand completely how the process will work, so now we’re all set to go live during 2014 as part of the phased staging dates. At ICS we are proud to have partnered with NOW:Pensions, ensuring all our clients using our Umbrella solution will be auto-enrolled into a pension scheme.
By choosing to refer your contractors to our compliant umbrella solution, ICS Umbrella, we can remove the stress from agencies, all at no extra cost.
As the government seeks to address the increasing proportion of the UK who are financially unprepared for retirement, this legislation will see the employee, employer and government (via tax relief) pay a percentage into the pension.
Employers are obliged to enrol workers who:
- Are not already in a qualifying workplace pension scheme;
- Are at least 22 years old;
- Are below state pension age;
- Earn more than £8,105 a year; and
- Work or ordinarily work in the UK (under their contract)
Contractors who are self-employed via our Limited Company service are exempt from the legislation and will not be affected by these changes.
By choosing to refer contractors to ICS Umbrella, we can take away the stress, cost and added administration of managing auto-enrolment in house, all at no every cost to you.
Features of ICS Umbrella
- Same day processing and payments
- Dedicated account manager
- Fully informed of all auto-enrolment requirements
- Automatic age qualification and trigger points in place
- All employers’ contributions funded by ICS
- Management of ‘opt-outs’ and voluntary enrolment
- Partnered with pensions provider NOW:Pensions
Our dedicated team are on hand to support agencies and any auto-enrolment queries you may have, absolutely free of charge.